● Knowing who your customers are and understanding them.
● Customer service rules you need to adhere to
● Etiquette for telephone interactions: How to give the best customer experience on the phone, what to do and what not to do.
● Etiquette for face-to-face interactions: How to communicate effectively and the use of the right body language.
● Etiquette for E-mail interactions: Writing and responding to E-mails the right way.
● How to give a lasting customer experience.
● Dealing with difficult customers and hoax calls: The process and technique
● Emotional Intelligence
● Great ways to handle work stress without compromising your health and sanity.
● How to document every customer interaction
... plus more
BONUS: FREE interaction documentation template